|Whole week:||1,200 €|
In the heart of the Valley of Roncal, with beautiful shield houses and narrow paving streets. Fortalece Church-fortress Gothic-Renaissance of Santiago. In civil architecture: Palace of Agocha. Traditions: dance “Thun thun” with three dances, go down of the rafts, pastoral crumbs, cheese roncalés sheep. Privileged Natural setting.
* Valley of RONCAL . (The Pyrenees).
* Mausoleum Julián Gayarre RONCAL . (The Pyrenees).
* Valley of Belagua (The Pyrenees).
* Peak of Ori OCHAGAVÍA . (The Pyrenees).
* Our Lady of Muskilda OCHAGAVÍA . (The Pyrenees).
* The FOZ of Arbaiun.
* The coombs of KAKUETTA (In FRANCE).
* Valley of Echo.
* Vally of Ansó, Forest of Zuriza (in Huesca).
* Valley of Salazar and Forest of Irati.
* Valley of Belagoa and port of Larra, where the Sima of San Martin is located.
* Roncal, with the mausoleum of Gayarre and the Interpretation Center of the Nature.
* Valley of Larrau with the Caves of Cacuhette and the suspesion Bridge 50 m high of the French Pyrenee.
* The village of Burgui, with its natural year festivity in the month of May of the down of Almadía.
Alpine Skiing, Mountaineering, Hiking, Paragliding, Climbing, River Swimming, Hiking Museums, Chapels and Churches Hiking, Walks tourist towns, etc ...